Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year




It looks like I’ll be in one place for a while so one goal I have is to get back to my blog. Actually I now have more goals in place than I’ve had in many years. I used to work a lot with goals. Then I noticed that life unfolded in its own way, regardless of my planning so I lived without goals, taking things as they came.

But now I want to play around again, with planning and goal setting. It helps me stay on task and see things through to completion. It also helps me to organize my thoughts and all the many projects I want to work on in the coming year. One of my goals is to do a weekly entry, at the very least, on this blog. There. It’s public. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Bill said...

Of course I do with you luck. I think luck (fortune, the goddess Fortuna) always plays a part. But I doubt you need much of it. You seem to make your own way very nicely.

For some reason, the feed from your blog didn't work until today. I am delighted to find a couple of your entries waiting.

Bill